Below you will find the list of Jimmy Clone Application Rules and Proud Jimmy Clone Owners.
Guidelines for Jimmy Clone Applicants
1. 5 post rule applies. This just means that brand new shiny factory fresh Ops members have to post at least five times before qualifying for a clone. My understanding when this was explained to me was that it didn't have to be on this thread, just on the Ops board.
2. Required in the application will be 2 pictures of scrubs, 2 pictures of Jimmy/Brian (only two because they're currently hard to come by), and 1 picture of cheesecake. The cheesecake is for me. (Clone testing is hard work - I must keep up my strength!) The reason for the smaller requirements, in comparison to other Clones, is that I thought it made more sense from a technical standpoint, to have fewer pictures to have to load for Crickets or other Curiosity Seekers with slower internet connections.
3. An exception to rule 2 can be made for artistically inclined Crickets, in which they may submit, in lieu of the scrubs and Jimmy/Brian pictures (sorry, I still need my cheesecake) one original artwork image of Jimmy/Brian. It must be your own, and not borrowed, stolen, or otherwise questionably procured. **See below for a little "how to" for posting pictures.
** * For any members who are new to message boards and are not sure of how to post pictures, your images can be uploaded to a hosting site such as www.photobucket.com and an URL to link your post to the picture can be obtained from under your uploaded image. From there, simply click on the "Insert Image" button in the new message window, and paste your url between the brackets in the tags. That’s it, simple!
Thanks to Mod Nici for adding the formatting, including the banner leftover from our last thread.
Any artistically inclined Crickets who wish to create a new banner may feel free to do so. Any Wannabe Crickets who wish to create a new banner... read the guidelines - your talents may make it easier for you to gain you VERY OWN Jimmy Clone.
As we know, he's a lot friskier than we thought a few threads ago... so getting a Jimmy Clone may well be worth the trouble...
If you are looking for banners and such I put a note in the art section (evidence locker?) that NCIS Fanfiction Addiction (NFA) has a community photobucket called NFA_pics where members donate artwork. The artists name is at the top. There are icons and banners and sub folders for various characters and ships. People on Special Ops are free to use them (NFA is also a proboard site so the pictures translate well).
1. 5 post rule applies. 2. Required in the application will be 2 pictures of scrubs, 2 pictures of Jimmy/Brian (only two because they're currently hard to come by), and 1 picture of cheesecake. 3. An exception to rule 2 can be made for artistically inclined Crickets, in which they may submit, in lieu of the scrubs and Jimmy/Brian pictures (sorry, I still need my cheesecake) one original artwork image of Jimmy/Brian. It must be your own, and not borrowed, stolen, or otherwise questionably procured. **See below for a little "how to" for posting pictures.
OK, I'd like to apply.
1. I think I've managed 5 posts. 2. Piccies - from that delightful YouTube pieces "Coaching Life" SCUBA Brian
and two of Jimmy in scrubs in NCIS promo shots from The Meat Puzzle
And, of course:
I have created an NCIS Jimmy Album on the Yahoo [url=http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/AllfansofBrian/ ]Brian Dietzen Yahoo site[/url] with 17 NCIS high res NCIS promo shots containing Jimmy. That's from season 1 - 5 so he's not in many.
As an alternative to the "home made artwork" criteria could we have a "home made fanfic" one for those of us that way inclined? Maybe with a 1000 word minimum limit. Just the link, not the whole story.
NCIS Fanfiction Addiction is currently running an Autopsy Men Challenge where the story has to be focused on Jimmy and/or Ducky. So far there is only one entry (mine) but thre is still a week to go so you can all enter.
Shameless plug: you can read mine on NFA or on fanfic.net - it's a 14 chapter case file thing centered on Jimmy.