Post by navyresgirl on May 18, 2011 21:46:21 GMT -5
Excellent episode - gave it a 9.5.
Loved: * Tony getting up in Kort's face. Would love to see more of that.
* Vance standing up to SecNav Davenport by telling him his agents (Gibbs and Barrett) were not going to take the fall.
* Arlington Cemetery. All of it.
* EJ taking that thing out of Levin's arm (too guilty looking to be guilty) but something is up (Sarah Jane is interested in coming back so I'm hoping she will).
* Gibbs protecting Tony - turns out he didn't need to but if EJ was dead Gibbs didn't want Tony to have to find her body.
* Red-herring. Ziva not in peril after all. Yes, I was concerned we were getting Ziva in danger Season Finale just 2 years after a Ziva in peril Season Finale. I'm glad I was wrong - time to eat Humble Pie.
* Some didn't care for it but I liked Abby calling McGee on his jealousy and the timing of it. Kind of in poor taste.
* Vance again - telling Kort that if Gibbs wasn't threatening him "If he wasn't, I am". I love it when Vance stands up for his people.
* And above and beyond loved that final scene - MW said 2 ("Sir" and "Director") words during the entire scene and just blew me out of the water with is facial expressions.
Can't wait to see who Tony will be "handling" - hope it's Gibbs. Yes, I think it could be him - because he's not a team member, he's the team lead. I think Gibbs might already be read in and he requested Tony as his handler.
I gave it a 9. It had me nodding off a few times, and I can't believe that Ziva would just waltz right into a hotel room, even if she thought Ray was there, given all that was going on. But the realization that Gibbs built Mike's coffin was heartbreaking.
Abby: "You're getting sneakier the older you get." Gibbs: "Not to mention better looking."
I just finish watching all 8 seasons and I must say I love it! I gave it a 9, I liked the end, giving some tips about the next season. I was expecting a more exciting final, but for me is ok even without an explosive end of the season. What disappointed me was the way Cobb ends. I mean he was trained to kill people, he had both Jiva, EJ and Trent Kort at his will, and he let them alive. That's not real.