Jimmy's Crickets #2 - Just Trying to Observe Jan 14, 2006 12:14:28 GMT -5
Post by saskie73 on Jan 14, 2006 12:14:28 GMT -5
(Okay, Crickets/Princesses, does anyone else think that smile is eerily identical to McGee's expression when Abby caught him watching her change, in Silver War? )
Okay Crickets, we have made it to a SECOND THREAD!
Below you will find the list of Jimmy Clone Application Rules, Jimmy Clone Owners, and options sofar for thread title:
Guidelines for Jimmy Clone Applicants
1. 5 post rule applies.
2. Required in the application will be 2 pictures of scrubs, 2 pictures of Jimmy/Brian (only two because they're currently hard to come by), and 1 picture of cheesecake. The cheesecake is for me. (Clone testing is hard work - I must keep up my strength!) The reason for the smaller requirements, in comparison to other Clones, is that I thought it made more sense from a technical standpoint, to have fewer pictures to have to load for Crickets or other Curiosity Seekers with slower internet connections.
3. An exception to rule 2 can be made for artistically inclined Crickets, in which they may submit, in lieu of the scrubs and Jimmy/Brian pictures (sorry, I still need my cheesecake) one original artwork image of Jimmy/Brian. It must be your own, and not borrowed.
Proud Jimmy Clone Owners
[glow=red,2,300]saskie73[/glow] [glow=red,2,300]Karie[/glow] [glow=red,2,300]k8tyds[/glow] [glow=red,2,300]MrsGibbs[/glow] [glow=red,2,300]TL[/glow] [glow=red,2,300]Tricj[/glow] [glow=red,2,300]Tweeter[/glow] [glow=red,2,300]Kelzi[/glow] [glow=red,2,300]Ceindreadh[/glow] [glow=red,2,300]FatCat[/glow] [glow=red,2,300]BookwormPrincess[/glow] [glow=red,2,300]dmc4me[/glow] [glow=red,2,300]lsb1302[/glow]
And finally, our options thusfar for the new thread title:
1. Scrubbed and Gloved.
2. Just Trying to Observe
3. Deceptively Cute Geek
4. Cutting a Rug in Autopsy
5. A Better Assistant than Chip!
6. Perfect Innocence
7. At the Feet of the Master
8. He's Our Cute Autopsy Gremlin!
I'm sure there's GOTTA be a good one having to do with a Merit Badge but I can't think of it.
There it is, the opening post for the Jimmy's Crickets thread #2. Remember ladies, as we do in the McGee thread, we keep it clean and respectful!
(Jimmy Palmer banner courtesy of stingrayfan)